Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Reprise: Da Vinci Code and the Priory of Sion

Quote of the Day:
Knowledge is like a garden: if it is not cultivated, it cannot be harvested.
~ Proverb from Guinea ~

After reading a bunch of material on the Da Vinci Code, I requested the book through interlibrary loan. Might as well read the scandalous script before the movie arrives. This way, if the flick comes up in conversation, I will have a basic understanding of the story line.

In the meantime, another search brought up something called The Priory of Sion. This sect is extremely convoluted. Formed in 1956, supposed to have a lineage of Grand Masters which dates back to 1150, dedicated to returning the Merovingian dynasty to the thrones of Europe ... Oh oh, the Emperor of the World, currently residing in Washington DC, might not like that idea.

My favorite detective, Laura Knight Jadczyk, and the Quantum Future Group, uncover the facts behind the Priory of Sion. After reading this segment, I think I will leave the Da Vinci Code in the library and finish the entire Grail Quest series.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, August 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monty Westerman Here,
I Channel Da Vinci and have
the line you're looking for.
Type in my name on yahoo and
see my five sites. I.E. Photo
Page. I.E.Two Book Review ...
Angels Take The Stage.
Come to Moundridge,Ks. and see
the "West Zion Mennonite Church."
Jewish German French ancestry
Many Surprises...... Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home