Tuesday, July 04, 2006

America is Dead - Long Live Amerika

You may think this is a day to celebrate freedom. If so, you better wake up and take a good looong look around. There are other people out there with plans that you might not agree with.

A member of the DNC came around the other day soliciting money. "It's a grassroots program," he said. "We are trying to raise money to take back the country."

The poor guy doesn't know that the country is already lost and has been lost for years. I guess he hasn't heard of the attack against the USS LIberty and still believes that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon, not to mention the rest of the hidden history of the World.

During a brief and congenial conversation I told him that I was not going to give him any money, that the Dems were just another part of the problem and that the voting was rigged. I offered him a glass of water. It was really hot and the guy looked thristy.

He drank the water, looked at me and said, "We have to take this country back. We need a revolution. The Constitution says we can do that you know."

I looked at him like he had two heads. Did he hear what he had just said? What year does he think he is in? A revolution? Who does he think will be killed?

Maybe the sun had fried his brain but I think the guy really believed what he was saying. I don't. There is no way on the BBM that any tpe of armed resistance or uprising will create a society where people with conscience can thrive. It is the nature of this environment to be hungry and to periodically devour it's inhabitants. Just like it is doing now.

I asked him if he had ever heard of the Pathocracy and Ponerology. He said no. So I sent him on his way with a brief explanation and a bunch of bookmarks to the Signs site. My parting words were read, learn, think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home