Saturday, March 08, 2008

Poetry of Life

Quote of the Day:
“The key to all strange things is in thy heart."


~ Countee Cullen ~ The Shroud of Color ~


It's been quite a long while since I've written here. During the year long sojourn, work in the compost continued. A huge glop of cold, wet muck was discovered and turned about for examination and integration. If anyone ever asked me for advice I would tell them one thing: "Learning is fun."

On that note, I'll just say that there has been a lot written on real, hard copy, old fashioned paper notebooks. Some of it is bound to turn up here. Take a look at Cullen's poem referenced above for a glimpse of what it might be about. Cullen wrote of the despair, depression and eventual courage connected to being a black man. His words, however, could describe almost anyone here on earth who longs to learn the Truth in a world governed by lies.

It's not about race, religion, gender, nationality, or any of the other tools used by the pathocrats to keep people in cages and divided by belief.

"Oh, I will match you yet," I cried, "to truth."

Society




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home